Sign a Temporary Divorce!

Had a quarrel with your hausband? Did your girlfriend hurt you?

Ok you love him/her... you can't leave her, you can't live without. But today he/she exceeded the sign. Something... something you must do, now!

Well... solution is: a Temporary Divorce! Get a Temporary Divorce Certificate! Divorce from him, or her, for few hours or, if very serious.. for a whole day.

Then... you'll make peace again. It's cool making peace ;)

The Temporary Divorce is Free. You can start it by you own. And of course it has no legal value!!! :)

What are you waiting? Set yourself free for few hours... Get a Temporary Divorce Certificate! :)